This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jerry Heller interview....by Mr. Davey D...Part 1

Davey D - Breakdown FM: Still Ruthless-Interview w/ Jerry Heller pt1
Found at abmp3 search engine




My boy Mr. Gate$ reminded me of the existence of the video so props to him..Interview from I want to say about '06ish or so. Mr. Heller had (has) a book coming out...


Good listen if you are in the industry or a fan of the industry. Good history lesson...

..In case this doesn't work any longer..Here it is on Swift.FM....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...