This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I was wondering why everyone was hitting up here for Ms. Ice (@Nv_msice)...She has new pictures.

Here are some of the pictures that she was featured in before that I put up here...Raleigh, North Carolina up in here...@ her. It makes more sense now why the views on her spiked up. Freckles too? Oh yeah...ding...ding...winner... Not that people SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CHECKING FOR HER...

http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-hear-whispershave-lil-ice-and-chill.html









and here are her NEW PICTURES..Courtesy of those good folks over there at the Dynasty Series..(Stellar work by them...again...as usual..)






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...