This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am guessing Maliah (@IAmMaliahMichel ) wasn't done posting...Lucky us....Lucky Raleigh, NC right now...

Yes it deserved its OWN POST. Excuse me if I don't sound too upset she keeps blessing folks with pictures. Despite what you think, everyone doesn't have a Twitter so this is for my peoples that do not but still get on the Web like that. On her way out the door in Raleigh, North Carolina. I am hoping someone Twitpics (Coughs:Maliah:coughs) from there.....We will see what happens...



Now before you say.."Didn't you just post pictures....."..Read the labels below man. What does it say? Okay then. Tell you what....I will give you a bonus picture that she did in a magazine how's that? 






Bonus picture...


If you click on the label or type her name in the SEARCH BOX up top, you will see she is ALL OVER THE BLOG. So two posts of her in one night shouldn't be a surprise. At all.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...