This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hi Chuck (Eats a doughnut)...- Lebron (@KingJames) ....Rise (video)



Should I be who you want me to be???

You know Chuck had to laugh when he saw that.....

The answer is 'Just ball...' but all know that he can't just do that..There is money to be made..Hence the commercial.....Wait a damm minute....@ 'just ball'. Let me check myself..and YOU IN THE PROCESS. lol

When either one of us becomes a 'corporation', we can pop that shit about when he should shut up and play ball. Until then, we just flapping our gums 'cause we know not of what we speak. Talking about what he should or shouldn't do. Like we would shut up and be quiet. Some of you mofos can't shut when a mofo is telling THE DEAD ASS TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ASS, nevermind questioning you for something that is only really affected YOU. Please...FOH with that pompous ass shit. He ought to shut up and play ball...Please.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...