This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Gilbert Arenas on his role with John Wall...The realest sh#t he ever spoke....

Via ESPN....
"Right now I'm out there to hit open shots, teach John the ins and the outs of the game, and then eventually go on and move on -- on my way," Arenas said. "This is the NBA. There's few players that stay in the same city, so right now the city is John's. I'm not here to fight anybody. I'm here to play alongside of him."

Normally, I don't like to quote ESPN, not that I hate 'em I just don't like quoting 'em, but this one by Gilbert was important. It is just as I suspected. Either he has had a convo with someone in the organization or he is just not an idiot (the latter). They probably can't play together long term and win. They are two 6'4 guards who both 'need the ball in their hands' to make things happen. Obviously, they both can pass but they are MUCH BETTER AS SCORERS who pass. Which would leave one of them sitting and waiting on the other. It is different than having a post player scorer and a guard scorer combo as one wouldn't be bringing the ball up and dominating the ball. They are both guards. I mean, for most people this is obvious. I know some of you are holding out hope that they can do it but it doesn't sound like it is going to happen. Wonder what the Wizards are going to get for him??



For those of you who 'don't know'...Gilbert is serious about his....




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...