This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Evan Martin...My boy over in Switzerland (Sdent BBC Nyon) doing what he does..Balling..





(Evan Martin....At the Lennell Jackson Classic in Newark, Delaware..Some of you in my Facebook played in this VERY game or tourney)


.I know you heard 'whispers' that he plays overseas. He does. Below is the proof...Good to see him doing well. This goes to show you that you can do what you love, get paid for it and do well even if you aren't a 'STAR' at a DI school. You just have to keep hustling and trying. No matter where you played HS or college ball.




Here are his stats so far...







Oh it isn't just me taking pictures and taking notice...Interview and more pics..












Interview...Rest here...


Evan Martin is the new point-guard of Nyon Basket and was a starter at Wesley College where he lead his team in steals and assists. He is a consistent threat from the outside. He uses his basketball IQ and quickness to penetrate the lane while creating opportunities with skilled passing for his teammates. A true floor general. Evan provides steady defensive play as well, while remaining an offense threat. Now his job is to lead the young Swiss team of Nyon to success. We like to thank Evan Martin for taking some time and answering all our questions about life and basketball.

BASKETPORTAL: When and where were you born? Where did you grow up?

I was born and grew up in Wilmington, Delware.

BASKETPORTAL: Where do your family and you parents live? How many siblings and/or children do you have?

My parents live in Wilmington, Delaware also. I have two siblings and no children

BASKETPORTAL: What schools and universities did you got to?

I attended three schools after college and prep-school; Marymount University, Delaware State and finished up at Wesley College.

BASKETPORTAL: What profession did you learn or what did you study?

The profession I finished up studying in college was Sports Management.

BASKETPORTAL: What are your hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?

My hobbies are fairly simple: Play basketball, workout(s), and spend time with my friends, family and wife!
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...