This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Episode 19 Gordon Gartrell Radio......

Episode 19

Phonte is back...Touches on Eddie Long, the Black Church and the occasional ass whipping that is needed for some children...

Get it here..

Exile “Mega Mix”
Dorothy Ashby “Canto de Ossanha”
Scarface “High Note”
Slick Rick “Hey Young World”
D’Angelo “Higher”
Yesterday’s New Quintet “Uno Esta”
DJ Jazzy Jeff “Scram”
Suff Daddy “Hospital”
Slum Village “Untitled”
J-Live “Timeless”
Kan Kick “Nighttime Beauty”
Incognito “Barumba”
Me’shell Ndegeocello “Blood On The Curb”
N*E*R*D “Tape You”
Main Source “Live At The BBQ”
Michel Urbaniak “Atma – Tomorrow”
Ramsey Lewis “Love For A Day”
DJ Center “Center’s Groove”
GB “Love Song For Strings, Electric Piano And Sequencing Software”
Slakah The Beatchild “Feel That Music”
The Foreign Exchange “Laughing At Your Plans”
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...