This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The boy @Shizznitty of @OTRecords will be performing at @1003TheBeat BATCAVE RADIO LIVE!! @TariqTrotter @Meekmill @PhillyFreezer & @youngchris

(Shizz Nitty on set for his a scene from his video for 'That Booty' available on iTunes NOW!)

Tuesday (October 25th) At the Trocadero Theatre 1003 Arch St....Philadelphia, PA

A little birdie told me that of those last three in the subject line are supposed to be the surprise guest. Reading the info up top will probably help you figure out which one of those that is....


Also on this bill are the MONEY MAKING JAM BOYS...You know...BLACK THOUGHT, P.O.R.N, Truck North and DICE RAW..







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...