This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Been a minute since there has been a solo Yaris Sanchez (@Yaris_Sanchez ) post...










I am sure you have seen this SERIES OF PICTURES of her...But in case you didn't, you can click this link. The party pictures are ALL HERE...You should REALLY type her name up top in the search box. You'd get to see pretty quickly that she is a favorite here...There are some pictures here that others have and some that no one else has. Either way, if you are not familiar with her, you could GET familiar with her REAL quick here....Shoutout to Yaris for the RT....




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...