This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Attention folks in Delaware, Maryland & Pennsylvannia...Artist showcase...Chuck50(@Chuck550) & Clark Bar (@clarkbar ) of (@OTRecords) at Pale Dogs, Newark, Delaware

PALEDOGS VIP LOUNGE
618 PLAZA DR.
Newark, DE
 
 
 
 
If you have never seen these two perform, here is your chance. Per the flyer (and Facebook announcement)
 
 
SATURDAY OCT. 16TH AT PALEDOGS VIP LOUNGE WE GOT "A NIGHT IN THE SPOT LIGHT" WITH OT RECORDS OWN CLARK BAR N CHUCK 50 COMIN THRU TO DO THEIR THING! EVERY1 JUST $5 TILL 1030!


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...