This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 x Chromosome of the Week- Jazzmen 'Black' Contoure





Normally I wait until Friday to announce the 2X and if you notice last Friday, I DID NOT DO IT AT ALL. There was a reason.




This Saturday, September 25th, this person will be starring in OT Record's artist Shizz Nitty's video for his club banger, 'That Booty'. produced by Sap The Beatman. It will be shot down Delaware State University in Dover, Delaware. Come on down and support Jazmeen and Shizz if you are in the area!

Born in Fort Wayne, Indiana but repping Philly, Jazmeen is DEFINITELY out to do her thing. Peep her pictures..

Follow her here....




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...