This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Top Gear's 'The Stig' revealed via court room news story....

Okay...not for nothing but in this episode of Top Gear, they 'revealed' the true identity of 'The Stig'...

Michael Schumacher



Now I am guessing this was due to his contract with Ferrari...(He has one exclusively with them..) They also 'led us to believe' that he was actually him..Then I read this today...








I will just post up an excerpt as I don't want to be sued by them or by the BBC for claiming 'who the Stig' is. I am merely a consumer at this point who is a wee bit confused 'tis all.


"In his first interview since the BBC failed in a legal bid to block his memoir last week, Ben Collins also accused the BBC of hypocrisy saying that they were the ones who first revealed his identity.

The driver told the Sun today that the BBC was taking him for granted: "People seemed to have got used to me doing a stunt or slide brilliantly. If you do it right they look easy, but they're not. Yet Andy [Wilman, Top Gear executive producer] has since said I was the same as a Dalek or the Blue Peter dog. With respect to the Dalek operators, I don't think it's quite the same thing and I thought I could leave with more respect than that."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/tvandradioblog/2010/sep/10/stig-top-gear-bosses-dalek



I mean, personally, I don't care WHO THE STIG IS nor would revealing him stop me from watching the show. I love the show. Before the 'unveiling' of Michael, I had already assumed it was a series of drivers who performed the task anyway. I do know that the 'original Stig' is no longer on the show though so I figured it free them (BBC) up to use multiple drivers. I could be wrong. I don't KNOW...

Interesting though. It appears Collins is writing a book.....I hear (see) people saying 'Who would buy that?" If no one would buy it, then it shouldn't be a problem with him writing it then now should it? Take that and the fact that a COURT BATTLE has bought this man to light and one could assume that he is INDEED 'The Stig'. Or maybe not..You be the judge. I am just passing on the information...lol

(Waits for his 'Cease and desist' email from Blogger asking me to take this down)



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...