This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Seth Davis....Only 'cause I know one day, this will come up..




The funny thing is that when they get on camera, he wouldn't say this like that. I am probably guessing he wouldn't tell that 280 lbs monster this to his face. I would like to see that. I would LOVE FOR A JIM ROME moment to happen out of all of this...

Alas, it probably will be a blip. Might not even make the news. I wonder if that was RT'd in his timeline or if he is following him?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...