This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Nicki Minaj...photos...



I know the 'rumor' is she has a fake butt pad...You look at the pictures, the angles and you TELL ME what you see....


Thoughts?

Oh and did she NOT kill her verse (not everyone in the song but HER VERSE) on Monster? I mean, I hear ya'll saying 'she can't rap' and shit but stop it man. She can. She might be rapping about what YOU wanna hear about but cut it out. She can spit. Is she the best ever? Eh....But lets stop acting like the gal can't spit. 'Cause she can. Again, content may not be what you want but....




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...