This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jasmine Solano....


That's Not It Video (Directed by Va$htie) from Jasmine Solano on Vimeo.

A lil background on her per her site....

Jasmine Solano is a Brooklyn-based rapper and DJ whose debut single, “That’s Not It” is set to become an underground favorite in 2010. Born in Philadelphia, her career began after she took an opportunity to host her own radio show called, The Secret Spot, featured on Boston’s WERS 88.9FM in which she received the Urban Music Award for Best Female Radio Personality. After moving to New York, Jasmine and DJ Wonder released “That’s Not It” and circulated a variety of her DJ remixes around the blogosphere, arousing a good deal of buzz for the rapper in the process as well as an opening slot on an international tour with punk/hip-hop group Ninjasonik. Her infamous monthly party, Electric Punanny with New York City’s downtown stars Melo-X, Roxy Cottontail and Phone By Tone has spread worldwide. Jasmine Solano has produced a variety of indie videos with Va$htie, managed small indie labels and continues to DJ as the darling of the New York City downtown nightlife
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...