This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

J-Rod (Jayson Rodriguez and ToneTheVizionary Present: Mike Jaggerr...




" Away," written, produced, and performed by @MikeJaggerr

Get a sample of it here..

http://usershare.net/eky7hfgwlbc4


The first offering from the forthcoming mixtape, The 11th Hour, hosted
by Shade 45's DJ Wonder.


A little history about the DELAWARE RESIDENT by way of NY and Florida..

Born in New York (recently relocated back to
Brooklyn), raised in Delaware, and educated in Florida (Full Sail
University), Mike Jagger, 21, is a rapper/producer with a life story
that's as hard as his rhymes. His self-produced track "Away" is
inspired by his late father and is a true story that will make you hit
rewind over and over again to pick up every detail of the stirring
narrative. Hear the song that's been co-signed and championed by
Creative Control (Erykah Badu, Big K.R.I.T., Curren$y),
OkayPlayer.com, and MTV's Sway Calloway, among others.

The record is
the first offering from Mike Jaggerr's forthcoming mixtape, The 11th
Hour, hosted by Shade 45's DJ Wonder. The 11th Hour boasts production
from Mike Jaggerr, a stream of freestyles by the upstart MC, and a
guest performance from a rising Southern rhyme spitter that's
primed to be t. Stay tuned. For updates please visit
www.twitter.com/mikejaggerr and www.alljageverything.com.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...