This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Interesting...rapper releases music under hidden identity....



Article here...
href="http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/disgruntled-rapper-conceals-identity-to-release-new-music-on-his-own-terms-103426539.html">


X Parallel says, "I won't name names but those who were supposed to work in my best interest pushed me to the side to focus on their Top 40 artists. Maybe it's because I don't rap about the same nonsense these other artists do. After two years of empty promises, I decided to take action. The music industry is a sinking ship I don't want to be on any longer. This new project may be risky but it will finally allow me to be heard." X Parallel adds, "I'm working with a new up-and-coming team who has no connections to the team I was formerly associated with. I had my eyes on them for a while and liked what they were doing. They support artists with substance like DJ Drez who's had a great cult following for years. As an independent company, they don't have resources like a big label does but they understand what I'm trying to do and don't expect me to be the next Drake or Kanye West. For me, that's priceless."
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...