This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Homecoming Mixtape- Delaware State ...

Just something to get you through since I haven't posted a 'ride out' mixtape in awhile by various artist. I realize for some of you that this is how you get your music so here you go.

Get it here:
Track Listing:
1.  Intro- S. Boogie
2.  Monster- Nicki Minaj
3.  Hold You Down (Remix)- Jazmin Sullivan ft MJB and Ross
4.  Killin’ Em- Fabolous
5.  One in a Million- Ne-yo
6.  All I Want is You- Miguel ft Lloyd Banks
7.  Whip My Hair- Willow Smith
8.  Bottoms Up- Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj
9.  Power (Remix)- Kanye West
10. Money, Money, Money- Red Cafe’ ft Diddy and Fabolous
11. Hope She Cheats on You- Marsh Ambrosius
12. Aston Martin Music- Rick Ross ft Drake & Chrisette Michele
13. Speakin’ in Tongues- Camron & Vado
14. It’s Alive- Gucci Mane ft Swizz Beatz
15. Unusual- Trey Songz ft Drake
16. Sex Music- Tank
17. Speechless- Ciara ft The Dream
18. Makin’ Love- Dondria
19. Love All Over Me- Monica
20. Sponsor Outro- S. Boogie
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...