This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Everyone wants to know my opinion on the Reggie Bush thing. It is simple. I saw him on the field..

I can't UNSEE this....Neither can you. No matter what they erase. Take away.






Now, twenty years from now, people my age will probably be able to 'spin' it and make it seem like he didn't win that trophy on the field. He did. Vince Young COULD HAVE WON IT TOO but to act like Reggie didn't do anything to win it ON THE FIELD is insane. Yes, I know the Heisman committee has their lil 'code of ethics' or whatever but when I see or say Heisman winner ALL I CARE ABOUT IS WHAT HE DID ON THE FIELD. That's it. So I no, I don't think they should take it away from him. Maybe if he was the only one who did what he 'allegedly' did. (I still haven't seen this 'proof' but okay...)Maybe if he and the other 10k kids (plus) who are being 'used' by their university to bring in MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and only getting at best 40k educations in returns were COMPENSATED based on what they bring into the university, I could clap to the witch hunt. They aren't though. So I can't. I mean, HE WASN'T EVEN THE ONLY ONE WHO DID IT THAT YEAR. We ALL KNOW THAT. So acting appalled and dismayed about it because he won a trophy is asinine to me. Let him keep the damm thing. I care as much about them being on probation as they do about the kids that didn't 'pan out' 10 years ago.....

And I am not even the biggest Reggie Bush (college) fan. I have come to like him more just because of how much people dislike him. lol
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...