This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Duke female student does her HONORS THESIS ON F*CKING MEMBERS OF THE BASEBALL, TENNIS AND LACROSSE TEAM...

I mean it is an HONORS thesis so one can probably conclude (If they are smart that is..) her schooling was ALREADY being paid for. So the whole 'Her parents are probably gonna be pissed because they spent their hard earned money on her....' argument is probably mute from the DOOR. I know this will be so unsettling for some, especially with daughters but the WAY she laid this shit out is COMICAL. I am sorry. Oh and I HAVE DAUGHTERS so yeah..She is in college. Again, she is an HONORS student so her intelligence is not in question...I thought the shit was brilliant personally. That's just me though. I have a WARPED sense of humor though. I will admit that. I am also not a resident of the heavily populated towns of "Denial", "DoasIsaynotasIdoohletmedissyoufornotbeingperfect", or my favorite town 'Idoshitbutitsdifferentcauseitsme'I mean, dudes do this shit all the time and it is 'hilarious' right? Why not a girl? Fuck it....


Normally, I read these things, chuckle and wait for everyone else to discover them in mass....This PART RIGHT HERE prompted me to share though..


Edit: Here is a link that is EASIER to read and requires less clicking on. It has the pics blurred though (rightfully so which is why I didn't post any of 'em up) and the names crossed out a a bit.




http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-fuck-list-goes-viral


This was enough for me to post it.....Read the rest here...I can't put them all up..Well...I could but I am not...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...