This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Don't say I never share...Part 50...Phontigallo Phavorites 2...




http://soundnexx.blogspot.com/
(You can find it at the bottom of this blog)
So Far From Home (Jazzanova)
Ladder of Success (DJ K.O.)
Guaranteed (DJ Spinna)
All Because She's Gone (Oddisee)
Bring Ya'll Back (Pete Rock)
Give In ft. D Brock (4Hero)
Now or Never (The Roots)
Best of Times (Strong Arm Steady)
If You Don't Love Me (Liquid Spirits)
Purple Flip ft. Carlitta Durand (?uestlove)
Look What Your Doin To Me (Jazzanova)
Something 2 Ride 2 (Royce Da 5'9)
TKO (LEGACY)
Close Call (88 Keys)
She's Gone (Tanya Morgan)
Too Late (Tiye Phoenix)
This Time Around (Roddy Rodd)
Been In Love (Erro)
Somthin' (Mint Condition)
Yellow Lines (Dungeon Family)
My Flames (Zo!)
The Perch (Oddisee)


I have been playing the mess outta this for awhile. It is one of those joints that would be GREAT TO USE to get to know the man I interviewed not a too long ago...


Banging collection...Old and new...


If you are one of those, "I like old school hip hop..." or you don't believe this man is talented like that, get this. I mean, even IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE 'HARDCORE GANGSTA' NI##AS, YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO GET WITH THIS.


Like the title implies, DON'T SAY I DON'T SHARE or I didn't tell you. I just did.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...