This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Aston Martin Music...video..Justice League speaks on producing hit..

I believe it is my favorite joint on the Rick Ross's album. They are also among my favorite producers in the game. Lush melodies, sampling of music that was pretty much a staple in my childhood and a knack for sounding soothing yet hard at the same time are something that Rook, Colione and Kenny seem to do well!



Let The Story Begin - Aston Martin Music from Decatur Dan on Vimeo.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...