This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Young Jeezy giving back..School supplies.

Things like this is the reason why I like him. I know some of you love your 'conscious' rappers to the death and you tout them, but I am sorry. I just don't SEE THEM DOING THINGS LIKE THIS ON THE REG. I have SEEN him do it though. Thanksgiving. Christmas and now school.

Listen to WHAT HE IS SAYING NOW. Since you tear apart the words (the ones you chose to hear in his rhymes anyway.....) so much.



Yeah..yeah..yeah...it is 'for the camera'. I guess next you will tell me he ran the kids down and took the stuff back too huh? lol Ya'll kill me.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...