This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Ya'll got on me last week. So ON TIME this time. Yaris Sanchez...Weekly update. The TWITPIC QUEEN...




My bad on the delay last week. Hectic week.

(Waves to the Twit Pic queen herself) Yes, I see you come every week to check on what I put up. I am still doing it big for you over here Miss. Even though I know the 'majors' are knocking down your door and keeping busy. Over 2k hits on you ALONE over here. Not bad for a lil ole site like mine. Nevermind the pictures that I see people downloading. You must doing something right. Keep snapping and I will keep posting. Tell Cheryl I said 'Hey' too. She gets a lot of love here too.

How many of my local peoples would love to see her in Shizz's new video "That Booty"?? Get at her on Twitter and let her know. If we can get that BUSINESS information we can make it happen!















In case you are unfamiliar with her and why I would recommend her for Shizz's video, either look to your left and find her name in the bio or look down. In case you are unfamiliar with the song in question, keep looking down too. Examples of both..

A little proof as to why she is perfect for the song...




Shizz's song...








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...