This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- Nichol Erby



Nichol Erby is a great follow from Philly but based in Atlanta, GA. She is someone that I have been following a LONG TIME. One of the first people I ran into on the 'Twitter' medium. Funny. Witty. Always supportive. She also happens to be an accomplished AUTHOR. Per her website:

"Welcome to Author Nichol Erby's Web site. Her imaginative storytelling and insightful Urban & Suspenseful Thriller novels will keep you hungry for more. We invite you to pull up a comfortable chair and explore Nichol Erby's writings."




In 2009 she released her newest offering, LAST 2 KNOW! Keep your enemies close & your friends closer! The sequel to that book, The Sequel LAST 2 KNOW II Revenge never tasted so sweet!, is scheduled for an October 2010 release.

Here is a TRAILER (Yes a TRAILER TO THE BOOK!) you can preview here...(Yes, you can purchase her books right off of her site too.)






Check her out on Twitter and at her website: http://www.nicholerby.com/
Share:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome thank you so much

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...