This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

T.I. and Tiny down Miami...

I figured I would wait for some 'clearer' pictures of T.I and Tiny...Video is even better...There is a bonus in this video in that it clears up some other things people have been 'speculating on'.

(Video) This video reminds me of something in some ways..Those that know me (or where there) know what I am talking about..



Same video...Just in case the first one drops off...


The 400 Club Presents T.I. & Tiny's Wedding Celebration After Party from 400life on Vimeo.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...