This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

This song has the Net buzzing..Death Before Dishonor


There are shots thrown in this remix of BMF by Jeezy. I am sure you heard it. Maybe you didn't...

"How you blowin' money fast? You don't know the crew / Are you part of the fam? Shit, I never knew / Y'all was supposed to make it hard, this is easy, hoe / "Pull up in that triple white," I think I'm Jeezy, hoe."



I hear ya'll out there screaming:

"This wouldn't happen if Jeezy's record had already came out. Must mean he is desperate. Yadda yadda...."

That would be a good theory accept for ONE LITTLE DETAIL. He has dissed people when half the World didn't know they existed. When he was CLEARLY the more known rapper. I gotta holla his name? You know who I am talking about....So that doesn't mesh. He disses people when he feels the need to. Record sales or not. Besides, he allegedly has ties to the person being mentioned in the song. No, he DOES HAVE TIES TO HIM. You heard the recording of that song. I also feel like Ross did nothing to diffuse things by simply saying "He has my number..." when asked about the recording down below. I hope nothing really comes of it though. Other than some oohs and aahs. @ this diss blowing up. Don't want anyone getting divided over this.


http://usershare.net/0qbgn6mcwk6o



And....looks like it probably won't. @ go away.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...