This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

This is what I want to see too. Lebron ...


http://twitter.com/KingJames/statuses/20836148987



You see the fans can pop shit. At the end of the day, they don't have to get on the court and face the ninja. The players that are doing it though? The former players who will one day in positions that may require some sort of 'help' from a current generation player on a high level like himself? May need to get in a T-Mobile commercial like setting that are yapping their yap? Yeah, they are gonna have to see Mr. James.

Look, you can whine (hands you some cheese) about the 'Decision', make up little wack as nicknames for the cat and claim YOUR TEAM cares not what goes on in Miami if you like. We are eventually going to find out though. One way or the other. I for one will be so happy if all of you talking shit are reduced to a 'He had to go get with his buddies to win' fall back comeback. Like teams don't go out and get mofos to improve their team every year...lmao. Like big FA don't go to other places to 'play with other superstars'. Oh wait, they 'wait until their are the down stroke to do it so that makes it OKAY'. My bad. FOH.

Much like most people who talk shit about things on a purely hoemotional basis, I hope you have to eat your words is all. I find NOTHING wrong with what he said up top and get the feeling that this 'bad guy' thing is just what he needed to light a fire under his ass. He has always had the skills. Even the desire to an extent. He now has the 'me against the World' thing going on for real. I love it personally. Because it is just not him. He has Wade and a pretty good team. Hell, all he really needs is Wade.

I have heard things about them 'threatening' the 72-10 Bulls. I don't know. I don't care. They are gonna win some games and hurt a lot of feelings. That's all I know.

I personally hope that the number one person on this list is Kevin Durant btw. As you have read here in the past, I LOVE KEVIN DURANT'S GAME. However, he was out of line this summer. Actions speak louder than words Kevin. You haven't been in the L long enough to speak on suffering through heartbreaking defeats. Yes, you gave the Lakers a HELLUVA SCARE. Hell, I was ROOTING FOR YOU. Your team is still on my 'If I am going to bandwagon jump, their wagon looks DAMM GOOD.." LIST. Don't get it fucked up. But wrong is wrong. I know it was deemed 'right' because all the white media wanted a 'Anti Lebron' at the moment though. And you fell right for it. They don't give a shit about you homie. Soak it up now though. Hope you win a chip. Sincerely. Look out if you don't though. You are going to get that 'selfish'/scorer/dominates the ball shit that a certain other cat got hit with even if you are doing the COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

They'll find a new nigga next year-Ice Cube.

Notice the 'champ' stayed silent. @ Kobe. He learned pretty early about speaking on other player's situations and whatnot. All you can do is worry about your team...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...