This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rose Red (remix) Meek Mill ft. T.I. Vado and Rick Ross


I have been telling most of you outside of the Philly, NJ, DE area about Meek Mill. Hell, I interviewed the cat. (Look to the left in the popular post part. Direct link is there.) Hopefully with this remix, he can get some more national exposure. He has the arguably the HOTTEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW in Ross, and up and coming rapper in Vado and his damm Capo (T.I.) on the track. Along with one of the hottest up and coming producers in the game in Jahlil Beats providing the sonic background.




http://www.divshare.com/download/12251802-1af
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...