This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Press release of Shizz Nitty's 'That Booty' (Produced by Sap the Beatman)




Been looking forward to being able to see that screen up top for a minute. OT Record artist Shizz Nitty's new single available now.

Go and buy it today!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/that-booty/id389462027






Here is the official information on the release of 'That Booty' by Shizz Nitty.


Wilmington, DE - Shizz Nitty and OT Records (E1 Entertainment) released his 1st single, "That Booty", to online music providers across the Globe on 8/31/10. "That Booty" is the first release off his debut studio album B.O.S.S (Business Over Sucka Sh*t) dropping in October. The Wilmington, Delaware artist has been riding high the last year off the strength of the hits, "Sox In Da Air' and "Man Down', which both received heavy play on the radio and in clubs Nationwide.

Shizz Nitty also has been featured on numerous mixtapes across the country with his most recent work being on OT Records/DJBran Present On Deckery 2 and Meek Mill "Mr.Philadelphia". Both of the mixtapes can be downloaded on datpiff.com.


"That Booty" is produced by Sap the Beatman (OT Records) and is currently getting heavy club and mix show play across the Mid Atlantic region. A video for the single will be out the 1st week of October. Shizz Nitty is set to perform 9/9/10 at The University Maryland Eastern Shore, 'Welcome Back To School' concert, which also features artist Grand Hustle / 215 APHILLYATED Meek Mill and M.M.I./MusicLine/Zone 4/Interscope Roscoe Dash.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...