This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

P. Diddy on The Tim Westwood show...




I was talking to a friend today and we were 'reminiscing' about the fact that a lot of Puffy's history is not well 'documented'. Most of you only know him as 'The older guy all up in the videos..'. This by design of course by Sean himself. The older crowd remembers the intricate details of his father's life and why HE IS ALWAYS down South. The ties his family has there. Hopefully one day, someone talks about that. It would clear up a lot of things. Why he is in certain videos. "Street videos" to be exact. One day though. Someone will do it.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...