This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Michael Jordan 30 for 30....


(My favorite moment of that time period....Scottie letting us know what was about to happen. @ Mike Jordan coming back)



In case you missed it...




I guess maybe I was ACTUALLY paying attention to Mike playing baseball 'cause I remember pretty much all of this. Apparently, it wasn't media news in other areas like that in depth or others just ignored it. I know everyone thought of it as a joke though. @ him playing baseball. I know that many people weren't fans of MJ for various reasons but I just can't see how some of this stuff wasn't known. Especially if you thought him trying baseball was gonna be a complete failure. You would think you would follow it closely if no more than to have the facts straight to laugh at him.

Watching the footage on his Dad makes me sad all over again...smh. R.I.P James Jordan.


I hear people yipping and yapping about how 'ungracious' he was/is. How arrogant. All types of other mess. This footage pretty much shows there is at least another side to the man. Good work.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...