This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

LeGarrette Blount at it again...



Truthfully though, I am with Jeff Fisher. It wasn't the first punch thrown in training camp. This is the big boy league. He can't be 'soft'. Besides, even though it is his SECOND incident punching someone, I wouldn't worry about him 'beating up the League' or anything. If that is his intent, he will quickly find out he can't beat the World. He will either learn or he won't. He is a free agent signing so they can ALWAYS CUT HIM and REALLY feel like they didn't lose much. So it is 'technically' no biggie.


There is no connection to me other than you have seen him do it before. Hope he doesn't get crucified too much for this one.



The other punch..


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...