This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Kerry Rhodes DOESN'T comment on the Revis situation..


But really does. He is talking about Rex Ryan trying to downplay Revis not being there...lol

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/31pi95



Kerry Rhodes

On Tuesday 10th August 2010, @kerryrhodes said:


I wanna comment on the Revis and Jets thing so bad with all the talk about them not being concerned and don't feel sorry with them they will be fine statements and they got all they need already there! Its funny
Share:

1 comments:

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

I thought I missed something after Kerry tweeted and reading my timeline. You had fans throwing all types of shade from calling him a bum, upset bc he won't be on Hard Knocks, etc

Players have used Twitter to publicly support one another since they've joined. I truly didn't see what the big deal was and still don't. *shrugs*

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...