This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I see you Rapidshare...If you don't see people using it as much.....

....here's why in a nutshell.

* No more points for uploaders aka no free premium
* To store more than just a little bit of files, 10GB, costs $$ (rapids)
* To download more than a certain quota, 30GB a month, now costs $$ (rapids)
* For them not to delete files that haven't been downloaded costs $$ (rapids)



Which you could see them gradually going towards this mess. I do understand they are in business but it seems to me that screwing over the ones that made the site what it is wouldn't be a great way to stay in business.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...