This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I see you have a camera. Do you know how to use it?









I get that 'question' all the time. In MANY FORMS:

I see you have a camera....

Anyone can pick up a camera and shoot it...

So the camera just 'does that on its on' huh?

Have you ever shot anyone with it that I would know? Nobody is letting 'in anywhere' to use that camera or take any 'real' pictures.

Oh you just got that camera to show off, you aren't using it for anything.


I could go on and on. I won't. Obviously most of these things aren't said to my face. It just kinda gets 'back to me'. Soooooooooooo...... I will let the pictures tell you whether I can 'use the camera'. If anyone can just pick it up and shoot it. If it really does 'do it on its own' and if I have taken pictures of anyone you may know, where it was and who has or hasn't let me in to take 'real pictures with it'.

I have TONS more but I am not trying to put folks TOO FAR OUT THERE like that. Besides, this post is not about that. It is just to show a little bit of something that I am working on.

*Disclaimer: I don't really use many 'effects' on my pictures. That is not what I really like. Hats off to you all who use photoshop and the like though. I am not mad at cha....










































































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...