This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I know you are waiting on me to speak on Laurence Fishburne's daughter..

(Insert the pictures of the young lady in question here. Use the GOOGLE BAR on the side to find her. They are out there.)


And I will. I am waiting to hear on how Laurence feels. Then I can say how he feels. I don't like guessing 'for laughs' and shit. I am a parent so unlike most of you, I am not just shooting darts out in the dark about shit I don't know about, living on that island with Tattoo talking about the 'The plane..the plane...' nor have I forgotten that EVERY FEMALE I POST HERE IS SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER. (Yeah, that's shots fired. At you actually 'cause you COME HERE TO LOOK AT 'EM SO...) So....yeah....

Wait, I think I just kinda spoke on it huh? You can pretty much see where I stand on the shit. But I WILL TOUCH IT AGAIN. I will get a little more 'personal' next time too so that you can KNOW where I stand on this one. I don't mean 'personal' involving me, I mean personal involving YOU. I will lay out enough scenarios for you to 'shrug your shoulders at' and say 'Well that's different' or 'I don't know man..' knowing full fucking well that shit has bought shame to you and yours. Which is why you are all the merrier when it comes to piling on to this young lady. In hopes that you can at least say 'Hey, I didn't do THAT THOUGH..'...smh...Ya'll motherfuckers kill me with this shit....I see you out there.


You see, you can raise them up ALL THE WAY RIGHT and they can still DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. Does it help to raise them properly? Sure does. Doesn't guarantee shit. So all of that speculating about what Laurence did or didn't do while he was basically 'raising some of you' with movie quotes is some bullshit. At least until we actually KNOW what her childhood was like. Since we don't 'know', we can't say now can we? I mean look at your sorry ass......I know some of you have disappointed the FUCK OUTTA YOUR PARENTS and if they knew 'a third of what you do now' they would be outcast 'back home'.

I'll be back on the subject though. Don't you worry. You are probably not gonna like what I have to say though....I will go ALL THE WAY IN the next time. This should hold you over until then.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...