This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am well aware that the some parts of the truth aren't interesting. That said. Tiki Barber's girlfriend speaks..


I know ya'll have made up your minds already though on how it all went down even though you haven't a heard a peep from her or have any of her side. We all like to think we 'know' how all of 'these types of situations' go down and they usually lean on the SALACIOUS side of things. When all else fails to drum up interests, THEN AND ONLY THEN do we start to go to those technicalities that we all know are mere legalities at some point. Oh how I love how we get 'brand new' when it is an athlete, famous person or someone we don't particularly care for due to other reasons when it comes to relationships. Oh how 'perfect' we get when we speak on them. 'Cause we would 'never' do, walk up to those lines, or act in any other immoral way were it us. Heavens no. Nevermind that half of you stole THE VERY MAN YOU CALL YOUR OWN right at this moment. Or stole the woman. Done shit that would make all the 'stories' about Tiki look like a choirboy. Oh that's right, we aren't talking about you. We are talking about Tiki. 'Cause we have to the right to do so. So lets talk about him, shall we?




While I can’t speak for Tiki, at first I found the story about his and my relationship to be humorous. The scandalous headlines, such as “Sneaky Tiki” and factually incorrect details – like Tiki leaving his wife while she was eight months pregnant with twins – that graced the cover of “reputable” newspapers amused me. Amusing because I, quite frankly, knew the truth. I knew that Tiki didn’t leave Ginny when she was eight months pregnant for me. I knew that his relationship had deteriorated before my relationship with him was even a thought in his mind. I knew that I was never Tiki’s babysitter or that he “lavished” me with expensive gifts or snuck into my college dorm room (I lived on an all girl’s floor with a key swipe entrance … think how difficult it would be to sneak a 5′10, 200-pound, black man into that environment?). Plain and simple, the truth was and still is that Tiki and I never crossed the line of being inappropriate while he was married and nor was our relationship inappropriate now that he wasn’t.

While it has been four months since the story of our relationship came out, people still are judging and opining on it. But these people have been influenced by the ignominious and outrageous stories that have been told about us....


Go here to read the rest....


Does this make what she said the 'gospel'? No. What it does is it gives you another side to things. Puts in other factors that you probably weren't 'aware' of due to other stories by your favorite columnists. I know ya'll are gonna ride on your moral train anyway though so. So have it. lol
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...