This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am going to turn (some) of you on to a friend of mine from Amsterdam, Netherlands. Pay

Well, I know her as Payola. This Internet is a TRULY amazing thing sometimes. I met this person via the Internet almost around the time she was getting it poppin' on the radio in her homeland. It is SO GOOD TO SEE HER DOING HER THING! Here she is interviewing someone that I have featured here before..Stahhr....along with a few other interviews. For all of you who know NOTHING about the hip hop (music for that matter) scene outside of your own hood, never mind outside of the United States (or your country) here is a peek as to how strong this thing REALLY IS. You think YOU know hip hop, R&B or music in general? Sheit...She KNOWS hip hop. We spent many a day on that forum we met on, schooling cats about ALL GENRES OF MUSIC. Go check my peoples out fam...She has interviewed some of the best to do it. Pete Rock. Camp Lo. List goes on and on....


I am not even gonna put her picture out there like that 'cause she is in the videos...Matter of fact, if you want to see her, go to her site..http://www.payology.com/ Do your thing.


StaHHr interview (july '09) from Pay on Vimeo.




Pete Rock interview (april '10) from Pay on Vimeo.

Share:

3 comments:

Pay said...

Wow, dude, I really love you for this. Thank you so much for your support. This is amazing. Nobody has ever done this for me before. And for the people that may not know this: I don't get paid to do this. this is not a "job" that pays the bills. I truly do this for the love of music, hip hop. Maybe one day I will be able to turn it into money but that's really not the main objective. I support good people and good music. Thanks again C. For real. This is what I do it for, as cliche as it may sound, for the love. Much love. <3

Carolinaware said...

You know how we do! I am so proud of you Pay. Truly. You are doing it big. Will always support you. Much love.

Steph B-More said...

Pay is my best Amsterdam friend. I hope she becomes my best american friend soon. I love her. Nice shout out!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...