This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A friend of mine provided some backdrop on the Kanye video. I will share..

'Preciate Beon!

The muse to Kanye's video..

Civilization by Marco Brambilla from CRUSH on Vimeo.


Civilization is a video installation we created with artist/director Marco Brambilla for the elevators Standard Hotel in NYC. It's comprised of over 400 video clips and it takes elevator passengers on a trip from hell to heaven as they go up or from heaven to hell as they go down. Pictures of the installation and Q&A with Brambilla and Crush is posted here glossyinc.com/civilization.html

Ye's video..



Now of course we could always just resort to the pig tail thing we normally do...You know where we grasp theories clean out of the air straight Fantasyland style.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...