This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Foreign Exchange- Authenticity...Cover and track listing..




In case you are wondering about the cover art and the like:


"The principal photography and concept was by my man Peche at www.pechedesigns.com.au, layout and design was done by our in-house team at www.komplekscreative.com."- Phonte Coleman...

Can't wait for this one to drop...October 12th...

1. The Last Fall
2. Authenticity
3. Eyes To The Sky
4. All Roads
5. Fight For Love
6. Maybe She'll Dream Of Me
7. Don't Wait feat. Darien Brockington
8. Make Me A Fool feat. Jesse Boykins III & Median
9. Everything Must Go
10. Laughing At Your Plans feat. Chantae Cann
11. This City Ain't The Same Without You feat. YahZarah
Share:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Me either big fan of The Foreign Exchange!!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...