This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

DJ Bran/OT Records/Shizz Nitty...The Monroe Monster Best of Shizz Nitty





Available on Dat.piff.com now...



Tracklisting:


1. Intro
2. Trained 2 Go Produced by SapDaBeatman
3. I am Produced by JahlilBeats
4. Man Down Produced by Hoodfamous
5.Stand Up Man Produced By SapDaBeatman
6. Nothing On Me Remix Produced By SapDaBeatman
7. I'm the Man Produced By JahlilBeats
8. 100 Haters Produced By SapDaBeatman
9. Gotta Eat Now Produced By SapDaBeatman
10. Boston Market Produced by Track
11. Sox In Da Air Produced by SapDaBeatman
12. So Fly [listen] download
13. Good Outside Bad Insides
14. Certified
15. Whats Your Name
16. Rep Ur Set Produced by HoodFamous
17. Swaggin
18. Fatha Flow
19. Run This Town
20. On The Real
21. City Of God
22. Bang Bang
23. How You Gonna act
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...