This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Chuckles) @ Kobe saying this AND PEOPLE RUNNING WITH IT.

I mean lets keep it funky. Pretty easy to say you wouldn't have when you haven't had to do it. Lets also not get amnesia..

A. You told Charlotte you wouldn't play for them. Period.

B. You play in L.A. You don't play in Cleveland. There are NO CHIPS WON IN CLEVELAND. Rich history in L.A. L.A is...well...L.A. Cleveland isn't a hot bed. Of course you aren't leaving..lol


In fairness to Kobe, in that interview, he said he didn't want to say it 'cause it would be looked like he 'felt some type of way' about Lebron. Of course, we all HEAR WHAT WE WANT so we will just gloss over that. 'Cause that is how we do now. Yet, we want people to be honest. smh. Funny all the way around.

I wouldn't call it much about anything honestly. @ what he said. Yes, I posted it but only 'cause I know how most of you like to go take and RUN WITH SOMETHING. What was he supposed to say? @ who is the favorite. He is ON THE DEFENDING NBA CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. With arguably the best big man in the World, the World's best coach and a good team. How DOES he sound saying, "Naw man, I don't think we are gonna win it..." Ya'll slay me...


(Video)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...