This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Black Milk...Album of The Year....



That is the title of his album by the way....@ post Title.

I have had people ask me who I thought was 'up and coming' or who they need to check for. I am hesitant to do that usually. Mainly because there are not a lot of cats I would recommend and also because I usually think people know. I am finding out I am wrong though. So I will shine the light on this person even though he SHOULD BE KNOWN to you if you are a hip hop fan.

I am going to post up some examples so you can get the gist of this artist if you haven't heard of him. For those of you have, either enjoy or ignore it but allow me the time and space to make sure others can get to know him too. I am going to get you started but since you found your way here, I know that you can finish it off. @ searching for more material on the man. Dope artist. Producer and rapper.

His lead single off of his album due out September 14th.












Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...