This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Allen 'Duffy' Samuels....Duffy's Hope pictures...







This one was RIGHT IN my backyard practically. I should have made the post earlier. But I had those interviews to knock out first. This Duffy's 8th year doing this and every time, he has bought the heat. The Angela Simmons picture I am about to put up has made the rounds but it is MORE THAN THAT. It is about helping the children. The same kids that Duffy sees everyday. Duffy has been helping kids for a long time. Even when he was one himself. I know. He was a classmate of mine. So I am not 'reporting' on what I heard. I am reporting on what I KNOW. Good dude all the way around. It is good to see him still doing it.

Go check out his organization. It is why the EVENT EXISTED. It was for the kids.

http://www.duffyshopeinc.org/main/index.php




I know a lot of you don't think there is not anything in Delaware but tax free shopping and I-95. This (Along with Grouchy Greg, Chuck, OT Records and other artists) shows otherwise.


(Video)






(Video)


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...