This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

All White Everything- Jeezy ft. Yo Gotti








It features a favorite here...Yaris Sanchez...



Behind the scenes video

All White Everything - Behind The Scenes from Decatur Dan on Vimeo.

From LA to ATL I was able to follow Young Jeezy and Taj as they created a visual for 'All White Everything' featuring Yo Gotti. Be expecting Taj to continue to create visuals for TM 103 which arrives in stores September 28th, 2010

usda2day.com
decaturdan.com

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...