This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

You can preview Bilal's new album "AirTight's Revenge" here..


No, I am not the first with it. I am just putting it out there for my folks who wouldn't even begin to know where to look for a preview of it. Thoughts?

http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/07/bilals-album-cover.html


Here is the post where Phonte (Little Brother/Foreign Exchange) spoke on it....

http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-wanted-to-talk-about-bilals-new.html


and here is Q-Tip speaking on it now...

Q-Tip talks about Bilal from bilal oliver on Vimeo.




1. Cake & Eat It Too – Produced by Bilal Oliver & Steve Mckie
2. Restart – Produced by Bilal Oliver & Steve Mckie
3. All Matter – Produced by Bilal Oliver & Steve Mckie
4. Flying – Produced by Bilal Oliver & Nottz
5. Levels – Produced by Bilal Oliver & Shafiq Husayn
6. Little One – Produced by Conley “Tone” Whitfield
7. Move On – Produced by Bilal Oliver & Steve Mckie
8. Robots – Produced by Bilal Oliver
9. The Dollar – Produced by Bilal Oliver & Steve Mckie
10. Who Are You – Produced by Bilal Oliver & Steve Mckie
11. Think It Over – Produced by 88 Keys


Bilal - Airtight's Revenge (Snippets) by VerseCity
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...