This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- CakesGalora



Yes, it is BACK!. I had to take a break because I had to get behind some other projects but this series is back for now. If you are familiar with it, you already know how it goes. If you are not, hit the label on the bottom of this post and get familiar. Plenty of people that you may or MAY NOT know that you might find interesting.


I am going to give some of you a two for one today. (It has a been a theme as of late no?) Now some of my friends already know about her and for you I say this. Bear with me. She is a an excellent follow on Twitter and even a better blogger. You may know her as the person behind http://assertivewitwithatouchofsarcasm.blogspot.com/. I know here Jackie Moon/Cakes Galora and for the blog. Go get at her. She is on the blog roll. She touches it all. Follow her as she talks about her baby, the father and life in general. Nothing really goes untouched. (Which I like.)

Share:

1 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

Awww, thanks for making me the spotlight! I hope I don't get all kinds of crazies following me hahahaa

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...