This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Prince says "The Internet Is Dead..."


I mean, I am not mad at him for not wanting to do business that way...I am not sure if the Internet is 'dead' though. I mean, look where he announced it at...I assume he meant 'using the Internet as a way to promote your music/make money' is dead....Wait, I will let you read what he said and YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT OUT OF IT...



LINK


“The internet’s completely over,” he explained. “I don’t see why I should give my new music to iTunes or anyone else. They won’t pay me an advance for it, and then they get angry when they can’t get it.

“The internet’s like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers, and that can’t be good for you"

(Waits for the 'people are sheep' comments from those that go 'baaahhhhaaa' every time an off beat artist has a fart...nevermind a thought.)

And I like his music. A LOT. Respect why he doesn't want to do it. Don't agree that the Internet is dead though....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...