This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

OT RECORDS PRESENTS: ON DECKERY 2 IN TEGA WE TRUST! 7/30



Mixtape to be released July 30th, 2010...I repeat...July 30th 2010.... People in the Tri-State have been asking when is OT Records going to put out another mixtape so here it is.

Featuring Shizz Nitty, Clark Bar, Chuck50, Keena, 5th Ward and Sap The Beat Man....Hosted and mixed by OT Records DJ Bran. With special guests including Meek Mill, Freeway and production by Jahlil Beats (Tyga, Chris Brown, Meek Mill, Young Chris & others), Sap The Beat Man, Rick Rock, Castro and Mr. Parker.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...